- ISBN: 0446507571 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- ISBN: 9780446507578 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- ISBN: 0446507598 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 9780446507592 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
355, 14 p. ; 18 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Warner Vision Books, c2000.
|General Note:||Includes excerpt from: 1st to die.|
|Summary, etc.:||Two pregnant teenagers - one in privileged Newport, Rhode Island, one in a poor, remote Irish village - have nothing in common except for the stunning fact that both are virgins. Private detective and former nun Anne Fitzgerald is called by the Archdiocese of Boston to investigate and to watch over the girls as they come to term. But Anne hasnt been told the secret prophecy of the Virgin of Fatima known only to the Pope: one of these girls will give birth to the Messiah while the other will bear the child of Satan. Caught between the certainty of science and the possibility of a miracle, Anne finds herself at the center of a terrifying battle on which the fate of humanity hangs.|
Electronic reproduction. New York : Grand Central Publishing, 2007. Requires Adobe Reader 6.0 (file size: 1094 KB) or Mobipocket Reader (file size: 461 KB).
|System Details Note:||
Requires OverDrive Media Console
Search for related items by subject