- 0 of 1 copy available at Sechelt/Gibsons. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Gibsons Public Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Gibsons Public Library||FIC JAEG (Text)||30886001032842||Adult Fiction Hardcover||Volume hold||Checked out||11/03/2017|
- ISBN: 9780062469830 (paperback)
- Physical Description: x, 347, 24 pages : illustrations, map ; 21 cm
- Publisher: New York : William Morrow, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 2017.
- Copyright: ©2017.
|Summary, etc.:|| A gripping historical debut novel tells the story of two women: one, an immigrant seamstress who disappears from San Francisco's gritty streets in 1876, and the other, a young woman in present day who must delve into the secrets of her husband's wealthy family only to discover that she and the missing dressmaker might be connected in unexpected ways.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Rings > Fiction.
Secrecy > Fiction.
San Francisco (Calif.) > Fiction.