The substitute / Nicole Lundrigan.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Sechelt/Gibsons. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Gibsons Public Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Gibsons Public Library||FIC LUND (Text)||30886001041975||Adult Fiction Hardcover||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781487002350 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 401 pages ; 20 cm
- Publisher: [Toronto] : Spiderline, 2017.
- Copyright: ©2017.
"Warren Botts is gentle, soft-spoken, and lonely, he innocently befriends Amanda, one of his students. But one morning, Amanda is found dead and Warren flees the scene. As the small community slowly turns against him, an anonymous narrator offers insight into events past and present. As the tension builds, we gain an intimate understanding of the power of secrets, illusions, and memories."--Provided by the publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Substitute teachers > Fiction.
Teenagers > Death > Fiction.