Saga. Volume seven / Brian K. Vaughan, writer ; Fiona Staples, artist ; Fonografiks, lettering + design ; Eric Stephenson, coordinator.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Sechelt/Gibsons. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Gibsons Public Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Gibsons Public Library||741.5 VAUG (Text)||30886001047741||Adult Nonfiction||Volume hold||Checked out||05/11/2018|
- ISBN: 9781534300606 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : chiefly colour illustrations ; 26 cm
- Publisher: Portland, Oregon : Image Comics, 2017.
- Copyright: ©2017.
"Originally published in single magazine form as Saga #37-42."
"From the worldwide bestselling team of Fiona Staples and Brian K. Vaughan, 'The war for Phang' is an epic, self-contained Saga event. Finally reunited with her ever-expanding family, Hazel travels to a war-torn comet that Wreath and Landfall have been battling over for ages. New friendships are forged and others are lost forever in this action-packed volume about families, combat and the refugee experience."--Back cover.
Search for related items by subject
|Genre:||Science fiction comic books, strips, etc.