- 0 of 2 copies available at Sechelt/Gibsons. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Gibsons Public Library.
3 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Gibsons Public Library||FIC MCDE (Text)||30886001043674||Adult Fiction Hardcover||Volume hold||Checked out||12/06/2017|
- ISBN: 9780374280147 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 247 pages ; 22 cm
- Publisher: New York : Farrar, Straus and Giroux, 2017.
- Copyright: ©2017.
|General Note:|| "A novel"--Front cover.
|Summary, etc.:|| A portrait of the Irish-American experience is presented through the story of an Irish immigrant's suicide and how it reverberates through innumerable lives in early twentieth-century Catholic Brooklyn.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Widows > New York (State) > New York > Fiction.
Nuns > New York (State) > New York > Fiction.