- 1 of 2 copies available at Sechelt/Gibsons. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Gibsons Public Library.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Gibsons Public Library||FIC GRAY (Text)||30886001045596||Adult Fiction Hardcover||Volume hold||Checked out||03/31/2018|
- ISBN: 9780062697851 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 247, 16 pages ; 24 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Avon Inspire, an imprint of HarperCollins Publishers, 2017.
- Copyright: ©2017.
|Summary, etc.:|| "When Susanna Schwartz hears gunshots that causes her buggy to overturn, and then her little sister falls through a wooden bridge into the icy creek, it becomes clear from these dangerous "accidents" that someone wants them gone. Susanna's father is convinced the Vance family is responsible. Susanna refuses to believe Neil would do anything to harm her. She's fallen in love with him and knows he is a good man. But her family is ready to pack up and move, and time is running out to uncover the truth before someone gets hurt--or worse."--Provided by the publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Amish > Fiction.