A mariner's guide to self sabotage : stories / Bill Gaston.
- 1 of 2 copies available at Sechelt/Gibsons. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Gibsons Public Library.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Gibsons Public Library||FIC GAST (Text)||30886001041918||Adult Fiction Hardcover||Volume hold||Checked out||01/02/2018|
- ISBN: 9781771621717 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 223 pages ; 22 cm
- Publisher: Madeira Park, British Columbia : Douglas & McIntyre, 2017.
- Copyright: ©2017.
|Summary, etc.:|| Ten short stories, populated by the lonely and alienated, holders of secrets, members of shadowy organizations, screw-ups, joyriders and runaways, show how the sublime reveals itself in the moments most people would rather put behind them.
Search for related items by subject