The helicopter heist / Jonas Bonnier.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Sechelt/Gibsons. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Gibsons Public Library.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Gibsons Public Library||FIC BONN (Text)||30886001043757||Adult Fiction Hardcover||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781501169847 (trade paperback)
- Physical Description: 401 pages ; 23 cm
- Edition: Simon & Schuster Canada edition.
- Publisher: Toronto : Simon and Schuster, 2017.
- Copyright: ©2017.
Translation of: Helikopterrånet.
"Inspired by true events"--Cover.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical reference.
A businessman, an adrenalin junkie, a newly minted father, and a visionary. Each of them has his own reason for joining the crew. Their target? The most heavily guarded cash depot in the country and one of the most secure buildings in Northern Europe, with a police station as its next door neighbour. It's an opportunity they can't miss.
|Original Version Note:||
Original title : Helikopterrånet.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Swedish fiction > Translations into English.
Robbery > Fiction.
Organized crime > Fiction.
Stockholm (Sweden) > Fiction.
Sweden > Fiction.