The house of unexpected sisters / Alexander McCall Smith.
- 0 of 2 copies available at Sechelt/Gibsons. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Gibsons Public Library.
3 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Gibsons Public Library||FIC MCCA (Text)||30886001045513||Adult Mystery Hardcover||Volume hold||Checked out||01/02/2018|
- ISBN: 9780345811943 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 227 pages ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: Toronto, Ontario : Alfred A. Knopf Canada, 2017.
- Copyright: ©2017.
|Summary, etc.:|| "Mma Ramotswe and Mma Makutsi are approached by their part-time colleague, Mr. Polopetsi, with a troubling story: a woman, accused of being rude to a valued customer, has been wrongly dismissed from her job at an office furniture store. Never one to let an act of injustice go unanswered, Mma Ramotswe begins to investigate, but soon discovers unexpected information that causes her to reluctantly change her views about the case."-- Publisher's website.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Ramotswe, Precious (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency (Imaginary organization) > Fiction.
Women private investigators > Botswana > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency ; 18
- The new No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency series ; 18
- McCall Smith, Alexander, 1948- No. 1 Ladies Detective Agency series ; book 18.