End game / David Baldacci.
- 1 of 2 copies available at Sechelt/Gibsons. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Gibsons Public Library.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Gibsons Public Library||LP FIC BALD (Text)||30886001046339||Large print fiction||Volume hold||Checked out||07/09/2018|
- ISBN: 9781538760284 (large type)
- Physical Description: 660 pages ; 24 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Grand Central Publishing Large Print, 2017.
- Copyright: ©2017.
"Will Robie returns home from a mission overseas to discover that his boss--codenamed Blue Man--has vanished. His last known location was in remote Colorado, and there have been no other sightings or communications since. But there is violence brewing in this small town, and Robie and his sometime-partner Jessica Reel will be lucky if they make it out alive, with or without Blue Man."--Provided by the publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Robie, Will > Fiction.
Government investigators > Fiction.
Missing persons > Investigation > Fiction.
Large type books.
Colorado > Fiction.