- 0 of 1 copy available at Sechelt/Gibsons. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Gibsons Public Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Gibsons Public Library||FIC MEIE (Text)||30886001043591||Adult Mystery Hardcover||Volume hold||Checked out||02/05/2018|
- ISBN: 9781496710307 (hardcover) :
- Physical Description: 247 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: First Kensington hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York : Kensington Books, 2017.
- Copyright: ©2017.
|Summary, etc.:|| "Besides the annual Turkey Trot 5K on Thanksgiving Day, Lucy expects the approaching holiday to be a relatively uneventful one until she finds Alison Franklin dead and frozen in Blueberry Pond. No one knows much about Alison, except that she was the daughter of wealthy investor Ed Franklin and struggled quietly with drug addiction."--Provided by the publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Stone, Lucy (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Women detectives > Fiction.
Murder > Investigation > Fiction.