A casualty of war / Charles Todd.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Sechelt/Gibsons. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Gibsons Public Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Gibsons Public Library||LP FIC TODD (Text)||30886001043831||Large print fiction||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780062687968 (paperback : large print) :
- Physical Description: 525 pages (large print) ; 23 cm
- Edition: First HarperLuxe edition.
- Publisher: New York : HarperLuxe, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 2017.
- Copyright: ©2017.
"Though the Great War is nearing its end, the fighting rages on. While waiting for transport back to her post, battlefield nurse Bess Crawford meets Captain Alan Travis from the island of Barbados. Later, when he's brought into her forward aid station disoriented from a head wound, Bess is alarmed that he believes his distant English cousin, Lieutenant James Travis, shot him. Then the Captain is brought back to the aid station with a more severe wound, once more angrily denouncing the Lieutenant as a killer. But when it appears that James Travis couldn't have shot him, the Captain's sanity is questioned."--Provided by the publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Crawford, Bess (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Nurses > England > Fiction.
World War, 1914-1918 > England > Fiction.
Large type books.