The bone field / Simon Kernick.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Sechelt/Gibsons. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Gibsons Public Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Gibsons Public Library||PB K (Text)||30886000662664||Adult Fiction paperback||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 1784752339 (paperback)
- ISBN: 9781784752330 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 393 pages ; 18 centimeters.
- Publisher: London : Century, 2017.
"1990. A young woman goes missing while backpacking in Thailand. She is never seen again. 2016. Her bones are discovered 6000 miles away in an English field and, within hours, the boyfriend who reported her disappearance all those years ago is dead. So begins a hunt to solve her murder that will take DI Ray Mason and PI Tina Boyd into a dark and terrifying world of corruption and deadly secrets, where murder is commonplace, and nothing and nobody is safe."--From publisher
Search for related items by subject