- 1 of 2 copies available at Sechelt/Gibsons. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Gibsons Public Library.
4 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Gibsons Public Library||FIC HAIG (Text)||30886001049879||Adult Fiction Hardcover||Volume hold||Checked out||05/12/2018|
- ISBN: 9781443451383 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 325 pages ; 23 cm
- Edition: First Canadian edition.
- Publisher: Toronto : HarperAvenue, 2018.
- Copyright: ©2018.
Orginally published in the United Kingdom in 2017 by Canongate.
"Tom Hazard has a dangerous secret. He may look like an ordinary forty-one-year-old, but he was born in 1581. Owing to a rare condition, he's been alive for centuries. Tom has seen a lot, and he now craves an ordinary life. He can try to tame the past that is quickly catching up with him. The only thing Tom can't do is fall in love. This is a wild, bittersweet, time-travelling story about losing and finding yourself, about the certainty of change, about the mistakes humans are doomed to repeat."--Provided by the publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Immortality > Fiction.
History teachers > Fiction.
Secret societies > Fiction.