- 0 of 2 copies available at Sechelt/Gibsons. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Gibsons Public Library.
9 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Gibsons Public Library||FIC GENO (Text)||30886001050943||Adult Fiction Hardcover||Volume hold||Checked out||05/14/2018|
- ISBN: 9781476717807
- Physical Description: 307 pages ; 22 cm.
- Edition: First Scout Press hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York, New York : Scout Press, 2018.
- Copyright: ©2018
A once accomplished concert pianist, Richard now has ALS. As he becomes increasingly paralyzed and is no longer able to live on his own, Karina becomes his reluctant caretaker. As Richard's muscles, voice, and breath fade, both he and Karina try to reconcile their past before it's too late. An exploration of redemption and what it means to find peace inside of forgiveness.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Pianists > Fiction.
Husband and wife > Fiction.
Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis > Patients > Fiction.