A death in Live Oak / James Grippando.
- 1 of 2 copies available at Sechelt/Gibsons. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Gibsons Public Library.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Gibsons Public Library||LP FIC GRIP (Text)||30886001053285||Large print fiction||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780062791979 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 560 pages ; 23 cm
- Edition: First HarperLuxe edition.
- Publisher: New York : HarperLuxe, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 2018.
- Copyright: ©2018.
"A powerful and timely story of race, politics, injustice, and murder as shocking and incendiary as today's headlines, in which Jack Swyteck defends a white college student charged with a heinous racial crime - the first lynching in Florida in more than a half century."--Provided by the publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Large type books.
Swyteck, Jack (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
|Genre:||Legal fiction (Literature).