A perfect obsession / Heather Graham.
- 1 of 2 copies available at Sechelt/Gibsons. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Gibsons Public Library.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Gibsons Public Library||PB G (Text)||30886001049135||Adult Fiction paperback||Volume hold||Checked out||06/29/2018|
- ISBN: 9780778330431 (mass market paperback)
- ISBN: 0778330435 (mass market paperback)
- Physical Description: 379 pages ; 17 cm
- Publisher: Don Mills, Ontario : Mira, 2017.
- Copyright: ©2017.
"Investigating a serial killer who is leaving his victims gruesomely displayed in mausoleums and underground tombs, FBI Special Agent Craig Frasier and forensic psychologist Kieran Finnegan become increasingly desperate to track down the murderer, who may be targeting Kieran."--Provided by the publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Government investigators > Fiction.
Women forensic scientists > Fiction.
Serial murder investigation > Fiction.
New York (N.Y.) > Fiction.