- 1 of 2 copies available at Sechelt/Gibsons. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Gibsons Public Library.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Gibsons Public Library||PB P (Text)||30886000695391||Adult Fiction paperback||Volume hold||Checked out||04/04/2018|
- ISBN: 9781250033505 (paperback) :
- Physical Description: 466 pages ; 19 cm.
- Edition: St. Martin's paperback edition
- Publisher: New York : St. Martin's Paperbacks, 2018, 2017.
|Summary, etc.:|| "A socially awkward biotechnology tycoon, obsessed with exacting vengeance against a surgeon after his wife dies from medical complications, uses his resources to try to destroy the doctor's life while she reconnects with an ex to try to survive."--NoveList.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Women physicians > Fiction
Wives > Death > Fiction.
Psychopaths > Fiction.
Revenge > Fiction.
Brainwashing > Fiction.
Biotechnology > Fiction.