Beautiful communions : a novel / Des Kennedy.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Sechelt/Gibsons. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Gibsons Public Library.
2 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Gibsons Public Library||FIC KENN (Text)||30886001055603||Adult Fiction Hardcover||Volume hold||Checked out||08/24/2018|
- ISBN: 9781553805328 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 309 pages ; 23 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: Vancouver, British Columbia : Ronsdale Press, 2018.
- Copyright: ©2018.
"The novel is about a family that has been sundered over the years and finally manages to come back together. An important character is the sheep dog, Shep."-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Families > Fiction.
Border collie > Fiction.
Forgiveness > Fiction.