Remind me again what happened : a novel / by Joanna Luloff.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Sechelt/Gibsons. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Gibsons Public Library.
1 current hold with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Gibsons Public Library||FIC LULO (Text)||30886001055876||Adult Fiction Hardcover||Volume hold||Checked out||09/06/2018|
- ISBN: 9781565129221 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 278 pages : illustrations ; 22 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: Chapel Hill, North Carolina : Algonquin Books of Chapel Hill, 2018.
- Copyright: ©2018.
"Claire wakes in a hospital room with no memory of how she got there or why. She tries to piece together her past by looking at a box of photos saved by her husband and her best friend, but she senses a mystery at the center of these fragments. Is Charlie still her husband? Is Rachel still her friend?" -- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Amnesiacs > Fiction.
Man-woman relationships > Fiction.
Female friendship > Fiction.
Self-actualization (Psychology) > Fiction.