Surprise me / Sophie Kinsella.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Sechelt/Gibsons. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Gibsons Public Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Gibsons Public Library||LP FIC KINS (Text)||30886001053228||Large print fiction||Volume hold||Checked out||08/23/2018|
- ISBN: 9781432848743
- Physical Description: 535 pages ; 23 cm
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Farmington Hills, Michigan : Thorndike Press, a part of Gale, a Cengage Company, 2018.
- Copyright: ©2018.
"When the fragile contentment in their marriage is shattered by someone's casual remark about how many more years they will be together, Sylvie and Dan agree to arrange surprises for each other to revitalize their relationship, only to encounter a comical series of mishaps. By the best-selling author of the Shopaholic series."--Provided by the publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Married people > Fiction.
Marriage > Fiction.
Longevity > Fiction.
Family secrets > Fiction.
Man-woman relationships > Fiction.
Large type books.