The Armageddon file / Stephen Coonts.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Sechelt/Gibsons. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Gibsons Public Library.
1 current hold with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Gibsons Public Library||LP FIC COON (Text)||30886001053848||Large print fiction||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781683246718
- Physical Description: 359 pages ; 23 cm
- Edition: Center Point Large Print edition.
- Publisher: Thorndike, Maine : Center Point Large Print, 2018.
- Copyright: ©2017.
Originally published: Regnery Publishing.
"After one of the most contentious and divisive elections in American history, Jake Grafton and Tommy Carmellini race to solve the mystery of a potentially rigged election before Americans' full faith and credit in our democracy, sovereignty, and rule of law become completely undone"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Carmellini, Tommy (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Grafton, Jake (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Presidents > Election > Fiction.
Conspiracies > Fiction.
Large type books.