The husband hour / Jamie Brenner.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Sechelt/Gibsons. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Gibsons Public Library.
2 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Gibsons Public Library||FIC BREN (Text)||30886001056478||Adult Fiction Hardcover||Volume hold||Checked out||10/10/2018|
- ISBN: 9780316449397 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 360 pages ; 24 cm
- Publisher: New York : Little, Brown and Company, 2018.
- Copyright: ©2018.
"When a young widow's reclusive life in a charming beach town is interrupted by a surprise visitor, she is forced to reckon with dark secrets about her family, her late husband, and the past she tried to leave behind."--Provided by the publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Widows > Fiction.
Grief > Fiction.
Motion picture producers and directors > Fiction.
Man-woman relationships > Fiction.
Mothers and daughters > Fiction.