To catch a Texas star / Linda Broday.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Sechelt/Gibsons. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Gibsons Public Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Gibsons Public Library||PB B (Text)||30886000669149||Adult Fiction paperback||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781492651017 (paperback)
- ISBN: 149265101X (paperback)
- Physical Description: 340 pages ; 18 cm
- Publisher: Naperville, Illinois : Sourcebooks Casablance, 2018.
- Copyright: ©2018.
A gentle, beautiful woman with a lifelong secret that threatens to destroy everything she knows saves the son of a notorious outlaw, who yearns to make his life count, when he is left badly injured.
Search for related items by subject