A plague of giants / Kevin Hearne.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Sechelt/Gibsons. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Gibsons Public Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Gibsons Public Library||SF PB H (Text)||30886000668869||Speculative fiction in pbk||Volume hold||Checked out||09/08/2018|
- ISBN: 9780345548627 (paperback)
- Physical Description: xiii, 749 pages : illustrations, maps ; 18 cm
- Edition: Del Ray mass market edition.
- Publisher: New York : Del Rey, 2018.
- Copyright: ©2017.
"Enter an unforgettable world...one that is forever changed when an army of giants invades. The kingdom's only hope: the discovery of a magic that will call wondrous beasts to fight by the side of humankind"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Giants > Fiction.
Magic > Fiction.
Bards and bardism > Fiction.