The president is missing : a novel / Bill Clinton, James Patterson.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Sechelt/Gibsons. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Gibsons Public Library.
1 current hold with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Gibsons Public Library||LP FIC CLIN (Text)||30886001055116||Large print fiction||Volume hold||Checked out||10/03/2018|
- ISBN: 9780316412704 (large print : hardcover) :
- Physical Description: 678 pages (large print) ; 25 cm
- Edition: First large print edition.
- Publisher: New York : Little Brown & Company : 2018.
- Copyright: ©2018.
The White House is the home of the President of the United States, the most guarded, monitored, closely watched person in the world. So how could a U. S. President vanish without a trace? And why would he choose to do so? An unprecedented collaboration between President Bill Clinton and the world's bestselling novelist, James Patterson. Full of what it truly feels like to be the person in the Oval Office - the mind-boggling pressure, the heartbreaking decisions, the exhilarating opportunities, the soul-wrenching power - this is the thriller of the decade, confronting the darkest threats that face the world today, with the highest stakes conceivable.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Large type books.
Missing persons > Fiction.
Presidents > United States > Fiction.