Hellbent / Greg Hurwitz.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Sechelt/Gibsons. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Gibsons Public Library.
1 current hold with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Gibsons Public Library||LP FIC HURW (Text)||30886001053236||Large print fiction||Volume hold||On holds shelf||-|
- ISBN: 9781432847401
- Physical Description: 643 pages ; 23 cm
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Farmington Hills, Michigan : Thorndike Press, a part of Gale, a Cengage Company, 2018.
- Copyright: ©2018.
"When the man who raised and trained him warns him that secret government forces are trying to eliminate all surviving members of the Orphan Program, Evan Smoak is challenged to track down and protect his teacher's last protâegâe from a brutal new Programleader."--Provided by the publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Smoak, Evan (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Assassins > Fiction.
Orphans > Fiction.
Large type books.